I've been baking up a storm over the past few days (as I'm sure many of you are as well). But sadly I've been too preoccupied to take any photographs. I've been rushing from party to party, squeezing in some last minute gift shopping after work, and getting the house ready for guests. I guess the holidays are like that for a lot of people. We still have a few more get-togethers between now and the first, so I'll be back to blogging regularly in January.
Here's a list of sweets I've baked in the last few days:
• Espresso chocolate swirl cheesecake
• Bostini cream pie (individual mini custards topped with a mini orange chiffon cake and drizzled with a warm bittersweet chocolate sauce)
• Raspberry chocolate cake (layers of chocolate genoise filled with whipped chocolate ganache and fresh raspberries and covered in a chocolate glaze)
• Crystallized ginger cookies
• Chocolate hazelnut cookies (aka Nutella cookies)
• Cinnamon sugar cookies
• Almond cookies
• Butter cookies with jam
And here's a photo of my most recent creation Raspberry Champagne Trifle. I'll post the recipe soon. Until then, have a wonderful New Year!